change the world, defy the odds

Over the past year, I have interviewed the founders of more than 200 Silicon Valley start-ups. The most common traits I have observed are a passion to change the world and the confidence to defy the odds and succeed.

~ Vivek Wadhwa via LinkedIn

Posted in Uncategorized


Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

  • RT @eesmc: You have an 80% chance of surviving being hit by a vehicle at 25mph. Your chances are reduced to only 20% at 40mph. *A 15mph sp… 19 hours ago
  • So sad that just two weeks later, I'm watching tragic video where this is trusted yet utterly fails to prevent kill…… 19 hours ago
  • RT @GlobalEcoGuy: Climate change isn’t just about ice sheets and polar bears. It’s about protecting the most vulnerable among us — our chi… 1 week ago
%d bloggers like this: